Students enrolled at the Ecole nationale supérieure d’Art of Dijon can benefit from numerous grants:
- Higher education state scholarships allocated by the CROUS according to social criteria; applicants must capture their student’s social dossier on the CROUS Internet site as of January prior to the school year concerned. Scholarships are allocated for nine and a half months and evaluated according to a national scale and two allocation criteria: the distance between the home and the school and the number of children declared on the household income tax form.
- Aid to merit, an addition to the scholarship depending on social criteria for the most deserving students. It is reserved to students with a future scholarship or with a current scholarship depending on social criteria and who got a “grade A” for their baccalaureate and have enrolled in a higher education establishment. To benefit from this aid to merit, students must apply for a student’s social dossier (DES) on the Crous Internet site.
- Additional local grants depending on social criteria and allocated by Dijon’s City Hall (Managing Board of Education and Higher Education) under condition of having lived in Dijon for more than 5 years.
- Erasmus scholarships whose purpose is to foster students’ exchanges with European schools.
- Higher education local grants allocated by the Burgundy Regional Council either as an addition to Erasmus exchanges or within the scope of exchanges outside Europe.
- The Emergency Aid National Fund (FNAU) financed by the State and a subsidy from the Burgundy region: it allows to allocate yearly or selective emergency aid to students encountering serious difficulties. Students must fill in an application dossier for FNAU which they can obtain from the school registrar’s office in June. The dossier will be then submitted to the school director, the Dijon Crous’ social worker and the amount of the aid will be then determined by a national commission of the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
- School grants allocated to students in qualifying years to help them realize their works.
- Scholarships allocated by the school for travels related to the students’ projects (travels outside the Europe).
For further information please contact the organisms in charge.
Students are insured by the school for accidents occurring within the school premises during the school year as well as for their commuting to school. However, students must subscribe to a civil liability insurance to cover damages they might cause during accidents occurring for instance during travels, events outside of the school, etc.
Students may access on presentation of their students’ card or a school certificate to the University restaurant, 3 rue docteur Maret (just next to the school), every day Monday to Friday from 11h45 to 13h45 and from 6.45 pm to 8 pm. The week’s menu is available on the Crous website and displayed at the entry of the restaurant.
Buses and tramway network: Divia
The City free shuttle connects to the main sites of the city centre, the nearest stop to the school is St Bénigne.
If you want to move out of the city centre, Divia offers a lot of bus lines. ENSA Dijon is close to the Bossuet and Darcy bus stops.
The nearest tramway station to ENSA Dijon is Darcy, connected by lines T1 and T2.
Bicycle public transportation: Velodi
40 Velodi stations spread out across Dijon enable you to move around easily. The nearest pick-up stations from the school are Place Saint-Bénigne and Place Bossuet.
Cultural events organized by Dijon and its neighbourhood are numerous and varied; the calendar is available on the internet sites of the city of Dijon and of the main actors of Dijon’s cultural life.
Moreover, since 2004, thanks to the Culture Pass issued by the Greater Dijon, the city and the University of Burgundy, the students can access to the cultural venues of DIJON at a single and cheaper tariff. Valid from 1st September of the current year until the 31st August of the following year, the Pass is charged 5 Euros and gives the right to a single tariff of 5.50 Euros per show and 3.50 Euros for the art house cinema.